Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feeling Good Monday #5 (A Bit Late)

Still working on packing up stuff in the house to make it more desirable to prospective buyers. Still trying to get my little projects completed, but my brother now has a parttime job so he's not too available. Will be engaging a handyman shortly. Still selling through eBay and the space I've rented at 3 different multi-dealer shops. So, it's all pretty much status quo, with one exception:

I've lost 19 pounds! Am quite happy about this. The last few weeks I hadn't seen much movement on the scale (figuratively speaking, since I use my Wii balance board to weigh-in), but then a huge drop this morning at my weekly weigh-in. I guess that's why my jeans seem quite loose lately. Will have to buy new ones. I think I'll buy used ones on eBay since I'm hoping I don't wear them for very long.

Back to cranky musings tomorrow. Have a great day!

6 comments:

Muffie said...

Wow! That's great about the weight loss! Keep up the good work.. You're probably getting a lot of extra exercise, too, from all the moving and fixing you're doing. Nothing like shedding pounds to get us un-cranky!
Peace,
Muff

Cranky said...

Muff - thanks! It's good I'm getting some exercise with the moving and packing because I haven't spent much time using the Wii of late. Losing is motivating, though, so I'll be getting back on it soon.

kmilyun said...

Yippee and fantastic kudos on on the weight! Await your next Cranky post :) Whatz up your are writing some not so cranky stuff LOL :)

Cranky said...

Jan - I know ... way too much happiness on these here pages! Next post is a cranky reason. I hope to get it written today.

lightning36 said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I feel great with mine.

Listen -- time to face the music. You have not been cranky. Stop the bullshit right now and change the blog name to "Musings of a Cheery Caregiver."

Cranky said...

light - ha! Your comment made me laugh. Trust me, on a rant today!