Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fast Maintenance

When my brother showed up this morning to continue work on the first repair project, he had a surprise. His son was with him! It was a huge help to him to have my nephew on the job because 4' X 8' masonite sheets are a bit hard for one person to install. And, the same is true of 10' or 12' redwood siding. Together, they worked like a well-oiled machine and got the repair virtually completed this afternoon. All that remains will be to re-stain the wood, which won't get done until after the front walk is replaced (that work is scheduled to start Saturday). Yoohoo!







(Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a picture of the entryway with all siding back in place. But, man, it looks good!)

2 comments:

Herrad said...

Hi Cranky,
That looks good, thanks for posting photos.
Please go to my blog and pick up your awards.
Love,
Herrad

Cranky said...

Thanks, Herrad, for awarding me! Your compliments mean a lot.